“Building vital relationships with God, Each Other and the World”
We invite you to join St. Andrews-Covenant Presbyterian Church. Whatever your age and stage in life, there are opportunities for you to find powerful worship opportunities, meaningful connections, avenues for spiritual growth and ways to share your unique talents here at SACPC.
While you can learn more about us by viewing our News and Announcements feed or reading about our worship services, perhaps you might do more than just surf our site. Come and visit us. This is a great church seeking to love God and serve His world.“… so in Christ we who are many form one body, and each member belongs to all the others.” Romans 12:5
We invite you to commit your life to the Lord Jesus Christ by becoming a member of our congregation. Membership classes will be held in the Parlor (ground level – Market Street side) on Sundays in January, March, May, September and November at 9:45 a.m. (see dates below). We will be sharing about our congregation, our denomination and ways to make membership meaningful.
Please contact Robb Lapp at 762-9693 or , if you are interested in church membership or have any questions.
- March 2, 9, 16 (members received on the 16)
- May 4, 11, 18 (members received on the 18)
- September 14, 21, 28 (members received on the 28)
- November 2, 9, 16 (members received on the 16)
You May Join the Church in the Following Ways:
- By Profession of Faith ~ This means you receive Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord and sincerely promise to live for Him. Previous Baptism is accounted valid or Sacrament of Baptism may be administered.
- By Transfer of Membership ~ Make a request to write your former church for a certificate or “Letter of Transfer”.
- By Reaffirmation of Faith ~ You have been long inactive or separated from the church for some time.
Directions & Parking
Our church is located on the corner of 15th and Market Streets (Market is also Business Hwy 17) across from New Hanover High School. For a map see our Directions page.
Church Offices can be accessed from 15th Street.
Parking is available on various streets around the church, in the high school lot next to the tennis courts, at the business offices on the other side of 15th Street, and in the limited parking lots on church property.