We offer a number of online resources for church members.
- Member Login (Access ACS): The member login area allows you to manage your contact information, your online giving, to access and download the member directory, and to review/manage participation in church programs.
- CareLine (Prayer Request): The CareLine is a listing of short- and long-term prayer requests for members, family, and friends. Access the CareLine to see people with current prayer needs – needs you can include in your own prayer petitions.
- Submit a Prayer Request: The Prayer Request form allows you to submit your prayer requests to our church. Requests are received by Robb Lapp.
- Give Online: While you can log in using the Member Login and manage all aspects of your giving, this link take you right to a secure giving form.
- Library Catalog: The library catalog is a searchable list of the many books and resources we have available in our church library. find something you like, then visit the library to check it out.
Church Life – Your Mobile Resource
If you make use of a smart phone or table, you may be able to download the Church Life™ app. You can do many of the same things you can do when logging into the Member Login on the website – but from the convenience of your mobile device. Ready to go? Here are 2 simple steps for access.
- Download Church Life (iPhone | Android)
- Log in using the same username and password you use for the Member Login mentioned above.
Watch ACS’s video on the Church Life here: http://www.acstechnologies.com/products/product-videos/mobile-minute-getting-started-iphone