“Building vital relationships with God, Each Other and the World”
Values reflect what we treasure, help us to direct our attention, and make daily decisions.
At St. Andrews-Covenant Presbyterian Church, we value:
- God: We seek to know, love and worship the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- Faith: We strive to follow Jesus Christ, trusting in His grace, power and love.
- Family: We endeavor to be a welcoming community, caring and sharing with love and joy.
- Equipping: We prepare our people to use, with love and passion, the strengths God gave them.
- Serving: We provide opportunities for all ages to share their love, gifts and talents near and far.
“For where our treasure is, there our hearts will be also.”